Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stripe Rust Evaluation by Winter Wheat Variety

Please take my 5 minute survey! Your input is important to me and will help me to improve my educational efforts on cereal production at the Cereal Central web pages and blog. Don't delay - do it today! Thanks!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C76WCJ8

Stripe Rust Evaluation by Winter Wheat Variety
Evaluation were conducted on June 25 on my Umatilla County Drill Strip Variety Trial located near Midway Elevator (Latitude 45°47'27.85"N by Longitude 118°37'15.24"W) on Hale Farms. I have posted a PDF at www.cerealcentral.com that shows pictures and stripe rust severity ratings by variety. I have visited with other Extension faculty across the Columbia Plateau in Oregon and they are seeing similar results. The field was not treated with fungicides. I will be posting yield results from the trial in August following harvest.

I hope you find a bountiful harvest in your fields, and remember to stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment